I have always preferred my husband David’s scrambled eggs to my own – and the secret is he puts a lot more milk in them then I do. This makes them much lighter and fluffier. Fresh herbs, especially parsley are also a great additive and give them a lift. We love a cooked breakfast on the weekend if we get the chance.
Serves 2 – 3
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- fresh herbs like parsley and chives, diced
- salt and pepper
- Crack eggs into a microwave proof bowl if cooking in the microwave like we have done in the video, you can also cook them on the stove top stirring continuously.
- Add the fresh herbs and milk and whisk.
- Place in microwave cook for 3 minutes, stop and stir. Cook for a further 3 minutes stir and judge if it needs another 30 seconds or minute etc. being careful to not overcook them.
- If there is excessive liquid in the bottom once the scrambled eggs are cooked carefully drain it out.