Are you looking for a light, easy, delicious dessert and love strawberries? than this may be what you are after, our version of strawberries romanoff. For a child friendly version replace the liqueur with orange juice.
- 250g punnet strawberries
- 50 – 75 ml of strawberry liqueur
- 1 teaspoon sugar per glass
- 200ml thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Wash the strawberries then hull and cut in half. Divide into 2 glasses or bowls.
- Marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes so the flavour soaks in.
- Add the ingredients for whipped cream into a bowl and beat with a hand mixer until thickened and peaks are starting to form. Be careful not to over beat the cream.
- Put the cream on top of the strawberries in the glasses and enjoy.
Options: You can also use an orange liqueur like triple sec or cognac. For a virgin strawberry romanoff use orange juice.
Ready to eat