This is another easy to make version of our Sangria Red Wine, with an orange twist, perfect to make with most inexpensive bottles of red. For this sangria we have used Shiraz as the base.
- 1 orange, sliced in thin quarters
- 1 1/2 bottles Shiraz
- triple sec, about 1/2 cup
- Approx 500 ml lemonade
- Approx 250ml orange juice
Optional: Add sliced lemon instead of orange and add some freshly squeezed lemon juice. Instead of triple sec you can also use brandy.
- Add fruit and all the rest of the ingredients – you can add the soft drink prior to serving if you want to retain some sparkle.
- Refrigerate until chilled and ready to serve – can be made hours in advance.